Watch the video and decide if you would like to apply intermittent fasting to your daily routine. It's not mandatory, but it helped us a ton!
Tips for getting started
1. Understand you will need around 3-6 weeks to adjust fully to this eating schedule
2. Caffeine (we drink black coffee) can be very helpful for staving off the feelings of hunger during the first half of your day
3. You can fast in the morning or evening (we just prefer the morning, so we can feast at night)
4. Drink a ton of water to stave off the feelings of hunger and keep your body functioning at peak levels (we recommend 1/2 your bodyweight in ounces of water)
5. Use the FB group community as accountability to help you stick with this!