Transform your body. Transform your life. Compete for awesome prizes.
So — You’ve decided that 2024 is going to be your year and it’s time to finally unlock the healthiest, hottest, strongest version of YOU. Then let’s show up and sign up! ⚡️
Our new JRD Jump Rope & Dumbbell 90-Day Workout Program is designed to help you build muscle, burn fat, and get a lean, athletic body with just a jump rope and a set of dumbbells. This program is crafted for RESULTS, and we’re putting our money where our mouth is, by giving away loads of awesome prizes to the best transformation stories (plus a free gift for everyone who signs up!)
Steps to Join the JRD Dumbbell Challenge
• Sign Up: Fill out the Google form with your name, email, and don’t forget to include a ‘before’ photo!
🔗 Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/UEzq5xg5N912YuPA9
You’ll receive a confirmation email confirming your entry, plus a free gift! Entry submissions must be submitted by 11:59 pm on January 31st, 2024.
• Start Your Journey: Once you get the Dumbbell Program, log into the JRD app and Do The Thing, meaning five jump rope and dumbbell workouts per week, for 3 months.
• Track Your Progress: Show us your results! 💪🏻 You must submit your ‘after’ photos during the month of April, with submissions closing by 11:59 pm on April 30th, 2024.
• Win Prizes: You’ll receive an email confirmation when your ‘after’ photos are received and inform you when winners are announced. As for the incredible prizes –
Winners are selected by me, Dan Witmer, for best overall transformation.
Grand Prize Winner: Crossrope Get Fit Set, a jump rope mat, and one free year of the JRD app!
2nd prize: Crossrope Get Lean Set and a jump rope mat
3rd prize: Crossrope Get Lean Set
⚡️Bonus Gift: Just for signing up, we’ll send you a handy infographic with my most essential, simple weight loss tips to help guide and sustain your transformation journey.
What’s Inside the JRD Jump Rope & Dumbbell Program
Here’s what you can expect from the program:
• Follow-along workouts: Show up and do the thing – 5 days a week for 3 months. As for the workouts, they’re meticulously designed to propel quantifiable results and be sustainable, allowing time for muscle recovery.
• Daily intense routines: All you have to do is grab your rope, press play, and follow my instructions. No planning, guessing, or stressing over how to train or what exercises to do. Each workout lasts 30 – 40 minutes.
• Real-time coaching experience: I’m mic’d up and leading you through each exercise, including modifications. Also, I’ve been told my jokes are pretty funny 🤣 the goal is to keep you entertained and motivated.
• World’s largest jump rope community: The JRD nation is the world’s largest jump rope fitness community, and they’d love to help support you on your journey! Ask questions, share advice, or show off your results.
• No gym required: All you need for a total body transformation is a jump rope, dumbbells, and your body. Workout anywhere, any time, any place.
Get the JRD Jump Rope & Dumbbell 90-Day Workout Program, enter the Transformation Challenge and compete for awesome, motivational fitness prizes to fuel your jump rope journey. If you’re looking to see real results, you might be motivated by these stories…
My 70 lb Weight Loss Story
I’m Dan, and I founded the Jump Rope Dudes after I lost 70 lbs jumping rope – you can read my full story here. I became obsessed with jumping rope, and with a combination of HIIT jump rope workouts, strength training, and intermittent fasting I’ve been able to keep the weight off for 10 years and counting.
The JRD Hall of Fame
Check out these phenomenal athletes! 🤩 These rockstars took the JRD method of training and ran with it – and their results prove it.
Feeling inspired? Here are the reasons I prefer dumbbell training combined with jumping rope for the fastest, most effective workouts.
The Benefits of Dumbbell Training
Dumbbells are a practical, effective, safe, and affordable way to step up your strength training and build muscle at home.
1. Dumbbells build muscle better than other forms of weight lifting. Because dumbbells aren’t connected to a machine, they require your body to work harder to stabilize throughout the range of motion for an exercise. This increases strength quicker than traditional isolation machines, as research indicates.
2. Dumbbells increase muscle stabilization. In this study that compared bench pressing with a barbell to bench pressing with dumbbells, they found that participants performed more high-quality reps when using the dumbbells. They also reported more muscle activation, soreness, and fatigue, resulting in greater strength gains.
3. Dumbbells create compound, multi-joint, and multi-planar movements. Fitness coaches like Jeff Cavalier use this method of training in all 3 planes of motion to mold elite-level athletes who are able to combine power, speed, adaptability, and agility. Dumbbells create compound, multi-joint, and multi-planar movements; and these types of complex exercises give you better results faster than traditional isolation machines.
4. Dumbbells help identify, and FIX, strength imbalances. Many in the fitness community have shifted towards training with “unilateral movements,” exercises that make a single limb work independently. This is beneficial for many reasons; one is to help reduce strength imbalances that occur naturally and can be made worse with combined movements like barbell bench press.
5. Dumbbells are safer (especially if training alone.) If you don’t have a workout buddy, dumbbells are a safer option. You’re in a better position to adapt and drop weights safely and avoid injury with free weights. Free weights also allow you to get creative with your exercises because you’re not locked into a specific range of motion, which helps me not get bored.
Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey and don’t want to commit to a gym membership, or you’re a busy parent who’s tight on time – there’s no simpler, more effective way to squeeze in a killer workout than with a set of dumbbells and a jump rope.
What equipment do I need?
All you need is a jump rope, a set of dumbbells, and a space to workout. Choose a weight that works for you; I recommend 10 – 25 lbs.
Is this program suitable for beginners?
Absolutely! Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or a beginner, it’s designed to be accessible to all fitness levels with progressive difficulty. Every participant can customize their experience to fit their goals and athletic ability.
How much time do I need to dedicate daily?
The workouts are 30 – 40 minutes each, 5 days a week, for 3 months. These efficient workouts are designed to fit into your busy schedule and can be done anywhere on your phone or device.
What if I miss a day in the program?
Life happens! Just pick up where you left off.
Can I join the challenge if I have mobility restrictions or dietary issues?
Of course! The program offers exercise modifications, and I encourage you to adapt the workouts as needed. As for diet, there’s no meal plan included in the dumbbell program, however, you can find nutritional guidance in the JRD app.
Join the Dumbbell Transformation Challenge Today
Join the JRD Dumbbell Transformation Challenge and see just what you can accomplish in 2024!
Deadline: To sign up for the JRD Dumbbell Transformation Challenge, you must submit your entry before 11:59 pm on January 31st, 2024.
Good luck, JRD Athletes, and let’s #DoTheThing 💪🏻⚡️
Jump Rope Dudes